Sunman

Sunman
photo by Elan Sun Star, sunstarphoto.com

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Host an Angel Party

I had a synchronistic experience Friday. I got an email from a sungazing friend directing me to the following link to an article about biophotons and how the human body emits, communicates with, and is made of light.

Then a few minutes later, I open the novel I'm reading The Fire and the Light about Esclarmonde de Foix and the Cathars, and I read the following: "Her head exploded with the same swirling orb of Light that had incapacitated her in Lavaur. When she regained her sight, she felt compelled to focus upon the whiteness that surrounded the missal's script... The Light of the body is thine eye. If therefore thine eye be single, the whole body shall be full of Light....She had always read the references to this Light as a metaphor for purity and goodness, but now she knew it to be a real force, one that acted directly upon the body."

I thought that this synchronicity might mean I should write a blog about it, but I put it off till today when I read the Daily Meditation from Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov, which BTW you can subscribe to at 
http://www.prosveta-usa.com/subscriptions?key=d3B1cmRpbkBnbWFpbC5jb20=

This was the Daily Meditation: Sunday, February 1, 2015.

"You would like to receive help and blessings from heavenly entities, but how can they even see you if you do nothing to attract their attention? Send them a few signals of light at least. How? By projecting sparks, fireworks of pure colour, each day, from your heart, mind, soul and spirit. When they see them, these entities will say, ‘Oh, there’s a party down there; let’s go and join in!’ As they draw near, what they see will seem so beautiful to them that they will befriend you. They may even decide to live within you, and then everything will become easier for you.

If spiritual work is to be taken seriously, it is because it is the only way to attract the presence and help of higher spirits. Light is the only thing they are sensitive to – but not just any kind of light, only the kind projected by creatures who work with their thoughts, feelings and wishes to make their whole being a dwelling worthy of the Divine."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

So, If we fill our body with light through meditation and sungazing (using our single eye or pineal gland) and project this light out to the universe, we can communicate with heavenly beings and attract their attention, and, for some people, like Esclarmonde de Foix and Joan of Arc, these beings spoke to them and lived within them. Omraam said elsewhere that this light we project is a form of food for angels. Of course any party wouldn't be worth going to if it didn't have good food. 

Thanks for reading. I look forward to your comments.

Wayne

2 comments:

  1. I call this experience (direct mind contact) Ive been sun gazing for 6 months now and yesterday I had a direct mind contact with my dad :) Im a solar woman now and so thankful to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of times, the heavenly beings who come to our rescue, are not angels but departed souls of our loved ones. I also think sungazing can help one become more sensitive to the inspiration of heavenly beings of all kinds, what are commonly called muses. I will publish an article about this on examiner.com later this month and may reprint it here.

    ReplyDelete